Every organization relies on robust, agile business applications to run front offices to reach new customers, and sell products and services. There is also a need to rely on business applications in the back office to maintain records, manage inventory, process analytics, and coordinate general administrative functions. Business applications are at the heart of ongoing transformations. In order to truly support businesses, these applications should be flexible enough to promote agility to enable organizations to quickly respond to inevitable change.
How Wipro Helps
ServiceNXT Application Management provides end to end services including due diligence, portfolio analysis, transition, Business As Usual (BAU) and continuous improvement for a wide range of bespoke and packaged applications. Its framework enables customers with:
- Analytics-based insights for continuous improvement
- Business Process SLA/KPIs
- Proactive, predictive and perfective maintenance
- Unmatched visibility into application behavior and its impact on business
- Alternative Pricing Models to cater to business contexts
ServiceNXT Application Management Services helped:
- A leading postage meter company: Reduce key process time of from 10 hours to 40 minutes. We also helped reduce total outages by 63% and enabled 45-60% improvement in FCR.
- A leading manufacturer and supplier of printing and imaging solutions: Reduce high severity incidents by 40% and backlog of service requests by 50%.
- A leading global consumer electronics manufacturer: Cut down cycle time of ticket resolution from 44 hours to 10 minutes with reduction in high severity tickets by 64% year on year.
Our Application Management Service practice gives organizations a competitive edge. The key features of our service include:
Standard Service Catalogue - A structured collection of IT services ready for deployment at your organization
Automation - Wipro's automation platform consists of self-service, self-heal services and a repository of scripts that enable automated provisioning in your hybrid IT environment
Standard CTI/KEDB - A database of frequently encountered errors and corresponding solutions that help reduce resolution time for frequently raised tickets
Integrated Alert Management - A 360 degree view of alerts and tickets and an ability to predict an alert or an incident
End User Experience - Track end user experience in real time and ensure that the green service indicators actually translate to satisfied end users; verified through periodic CSAT surveys
Business Process Availability - Up and available business processes suiting your business needs and criticality with quick root cause identification and corrective measure instillation in case of an outage