IT Service Desk acts a nodal point of communication and connect for all requests and concerns in an enterprise. Users and enterprises face a wide range of challenges including the need for quick service, a single point of accountability and the need to be empowered.
Enterprises level Challenges
- Future Ready – on time and effective solutions
- Enhanced Productivity – ease of usage and adaptation
- G-Local Experience – through regionalized adaptation of global service
- Smarter Systems – through extensive use of automation
- Collaborative Change – communicate and involve users at every
Wipro helps organizations to implement, transform, consolidate Service Desk leveraging our accelerators and solutions.
How Wipro Helps
Wipro's IT Service Desk - led by ITIL methodology, acts as the nodal point between service providers and end users. It proactively keeps users informed of all relevant service events, actions and service changes that are likely to affect them. Our IT Service Desk provides a user with an informed single point of contact for all IT requirements.
- Facilitates integration of business processes into the service management infrastructure
- Actively monitors and owns incidents and user questions, and provides communication channels for other service management disciplines with the user community
- Provides an interface for other activities such as customer change requests. Provides end-to-end ownership of the calls till resolution.
- Large pool of ITIL certified consultants that works on global infrastructure and processes, and are capable of migrating and operating on large scale IT support and call centers.
Service Components of Service Desk operations led by ITIL Methodology and driven by ServiceNXT™ Framework are:
- Self-Heal: Solutions developed as a part of Fixomatic™ framework enables identifying issues proactively and fixing them before the user notices
- Self-Help: Solutions developed as a part of Fixomatic™ framework empowers users to control resolution of their issues
- First and Second Level Support: Integrated Infrastructure & application support team responsible for restoring normal service operations and ownership of incidents / requests end to end
- VIP Support: Dedicated or designated team for differential services