Data center Services
Enterprises are witnessing exponential growths, with innovation in supply chain, multiple delivery channels for customers and their relationships with global spread. Businesses need to act fast to meet the dynamic and changing landscape for customer and supply chain profiles with newer applications and connections. Today, the enterprise data centers continue to be the main service hub to drive innovation with a new paradigm for business agility and response. To meet the business need, Data Centre transformation and managed services continue to be core and key strategies for IT.
However, in reality, there are major challenges associated with data centers currently:
- Single Window of truth with automated management framework
- Silos of applications and need driven IT infrastructure.
- ‘Locked-in’ OEM vendor driven designs and issues with agility and scalability
How Wipro Helps
To address these challenges and enable business transformation, Wipro has end-to-end services portfolio across Consulting, Transformation, Managed services and IaaS in Data center practice backed up by a proven transition framework which enable seamless transition from incumbent vendors or Enterprise IT to bring you:
- Transformational programs to achieve business value with TCO reduction - up to 30% cost savings on base case
- Proven Method and Certified Tools for Data Centre Study and dependency analysis
- Industry-based reference architectures meeting the need for compliance and security
- Transformation in a Greenfield or a brownfield environment to maximize existing technology investments
- Multi-tenant and single tenant Cloud services by leveraging our own data centers globally
- ServiceNXT for integrated management of applications, infrastructure, cloud remotely
- Strategic alliance with leading global partners like Cisco, EMC, VCE, HP, VMWare, IBM & Microsoft
The end-to-end Data Centre services include:
- DC Transformation Services
- DC Managed Services
- Hosting & IaaS (iStructure)
With three decades of deep experience in Infrastructure services, we are well recognized thought leaders for 'best-in-class' Outsourcing & System Integration.
Wipro Data Centre services are aligned to key Transformation solution themes:
- BLDC - Boundary Less Data Centres
- ROBODO - remote, Branch and Distribution Office
- Database transformation
- Windows 2003 Modernization
With Investment in People, Process and Technology - Wipro is a pioneer in remote infrastructure management. Today, Wipro has 72 delivery centers, 13,000+ datacenter practitioners, and 13 datacenter facilities with over 430,000 SFT of space around the globe that provides flexibility to Customers to be able to drive IT infrastructure services in line with cost efficiencies, compliance, regulatory norms and end user satisfaction.
We offer data center managed services including:
- Server / OS management
- Database Management
- Middleware management
- Storage and Backup management
- Production Operations
- Mainframe Services
Wipro plays an integral role at the center of your environment and acts as a trusted gateway and aggregator through which your business can consume services from various sources - on-premise private cloud, off-premise private cloud, as well as public/community and hybrid cloud.
Wipro's iStructure IaaS portfolio includes:
- Self-managed and fully managed Cloud Servers (Virtual Machines)
- Self-managed and fully managed dedicated Physical Servers
- Multiple storage tiers
- Daily backups
- iStructure Cloud Portal for provisioning resources and running performance and charge-back reports