Win 2003 Modernization
Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2003 R2 reach end of support in July 2015. Organizations will be at risk by not migrating to modernized platform from Windows Server 2003 due to the security exposure that might be exploited. Organizations may also violate compliance or regulatory obligations, significantly impacting business as they face challenges with cost, security and compliance.
Our solution helps accelerate your migration from Windows 2003 servers running Windows server roles, Microsoft applications and customer built applications to a more modern platform based on Windows server 2008 and 2012 using a reference migration framework with an industrialized approach and standardized set of tools and processes.
How Wipro Helps
- Windows Server 2003 modernization services comprising Discovery, Assessment, Design, Build, Deploy and support
- State of the art COE setup for testing, evaluation and POC
- Industrialized migration approach with dedicated core migration team for Windows Server 2003
Our solution helps migrate Windows Server 2003 and associated applications to modern platform based on Microsoft Azure, public cloud and on-premise infrastructure and provides customers opportunity to innovate and overcome high TCO through transformation. The solution leverages Microsoft, third party and Wipro IP assessment tools for discovery and planning to Windows Server 2003 migrations and also takes benefits of application migration tools.
Transformation scenarios and benefits
- Wipro is a top 5 Global SI partner for Microsoft with highest level of partnership across geographies
- Microsoft Gold Certified partner across various competencies, products and geographies
- Joint solution development and Joint investments in POCs and pilot projects
- After sales support and deliverance assistance