Unified Communication as a Service
The business environment today, driven by globalization, technology, mobility and flexibility requires organization to invest in technology which provides faster collaboration and information exchange between its employees, customers & partners.
The global workforce is demanding flexibility to choose its workplace which is driving the need to create seamless organization and a culture of collaboration which can break the constraint of time and space. As organizations look at adopting Best of the breed Unified Communication and Collaboration technology, the challenge lies around budgets and deployment expertise.
How Wipro Helps
Wipro Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS) solution offers Unified Communication in a 'Pay-Per-Use' model based on Cisco HCS Platform. The UCaaS service provides complete suite of UC & C technology ranging from Voice, Video, Instant Messaging (IM) & Presence to Integrated Audio/Video and Web Conferencing. We provide a comprehensive range of user packages to choose from depending on the user profile. The platform supports a wide range of both IP & Legacy protocol for integration into existing environment providing seamless migration and business continuity while ensuring investment protection.
Key Benefits derived include:
- Zero Capital Expenditure
- Pure Opex model i.e. pay-as-you go
- SLA based service ensuring quality service and improved user satisfaction
- Highly scalable
- Hosted from the state of the art data center providing excellent resiliency
- Best of the breed Unified Communication Solution
- Modular pricing, choose and pay for what you want
- Unified Communication improves collaboration between employees resulting in improved productivity and faster decision making
- No extra cost for the software upgrade
- 24 x 7 End to End monitoring and management
Wipro hosts the end-to-end hardware, software and services necessary to build and operate the underlying Core Unified Communication architecture to the customer. The service includes implementation, monitoring and management, installs, moves, adds, change and deletes (IMACDs) and subscriber reactive support desk - an end to end integrated, ITIL aligned service framework delivered from Wipro's unique ServiceNXT delivery framework. The key highlights of the Wipro UCaaS offering is a Quick, Easy and Modular roadmap to adopting Unified Communication and Collaboration for the organization.