Wipro Hosting & IaaS services
Enterprise clients are striving to achieve greater efficiency and cost reduction by offloading their data center facilities which are running out of space & power and becoming expensive to maintain. They aim to consolidate their DC footprint globally by leveraging hosting and IaaS offerings from leading service providers.
Wipro data center services manage customers’ systems in world-class, purpose built Tier 3 data centers that are fully redundant, fault tolerant, highly secure, and include hardware, software and data communications equipments. Our 11 geographically dispersed data centers total more than 430,000 square feet. For the 16th consecutive year Wipro’s US & Germany DCs participated in SSAE16 audits each year and are also PCI certified.
How Wipro Helps
In our World class Tier 3 data centers, we offer:
- Full suite of outsourced/managed solutions to improve efficiency and reduce operating costs
- Cross-platform expertise in managing complex computing environments for clients across industries
- Mainframe hosting services with technicians averaging 25+ years of industry experience
One of our unique offerings is Wipro's iStructure IaaS:
- Self-managed and fully managed Cloud Servers (Virtual Machines)
- Self-managed and fully managed dedicated Physical Servers
- Multiple storage tiers
- Daily backups
- iStructure Cloud Portal for provisioning resources and running performance and charge-back reports
Key Differentiators of our Service Include:
- Multi-platform capabilities - from internet infrastructure to mainframes, iSeries, Windows, Unix and others
- A shared delivery model provides clients with greater access to expertise and technologies
- Expertise to promote consistent, ITIL-based processes across multiple platforms
- From cloud computing to virtualization, we deliver ongoing business value to our clients
- Strives to maximize performance, security, reliability, and scalability of our clients' IT infrastructure systems at an optimal cost, irrespective of location.