Customers today see a highly industrialized world dependent on business outcomes, digitalization and pervasion of SMAC technologies in their business channels. At Wipro, we have built our value proposition to help you maximize value from your infrastructure which is at the very core of your business.
Our value proposition is to provide:
- Ruthless Efficiency by responding to your ongoing needs for efficiency and growth
- Business Enablement by shifting focus to exploit infrastructure commoditization and the digital paradigm
- Transformation Services to maximize value through differentiated “Change the Business” & “Run the Business” strategies
How Wipro Helps
Wipro is a global leader in Infrastructure Services and is amongst the fastest growing service providers today.
- We understand Hybrid IT setups. We have strong perspective and experience in Optimization on Cloud technologies and Modernization of applications and in a position to support Hybrid environments effectively.
- We are cost obsessed and drive a war against infrastructure inefficiency through our ServiceNXT managed services and internally developed Autonomics framework- Fixomatic
- We understand that Infrastructure is the foundation for achieving business outcomes and are ready to handle and advice on the impact of digitalization, mobility, cloud, security and analytics through already well-developed practices and experience.
- Data Center Services
- End User Services
- Service Desk
- Network Services
- Cloud Services
- Managed Security Services
- System Integration Services
- Infrastructure Engineering Services
- Open Source Services
Our Packaged Transformation Services
- Rated as a "Major Contender" in Everest Group's PEAK Matrix Assessment research for Infrastructure Services in 2013
- Wipro ranked HIGHEST in Service Provider satisfaction on the Infrastructure Management Category amongst 16 global providers in KPMG UK ICT Outsourcing Service Provider Performance and Satisfaction (SPPS) Study: 2013
- Wipro ranked HIGHEST in Service Provider satisfaction for Network Services amongst 12 global service providers in KPMG UK ICT Outsourcing Service Provider Performance and Satisfaction (SPPS) Study: 2013
- Wipro has been positioned as a "Major Contender" in Everest Group's PEAK Matrix for Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure Services, 2014
- Wipro has been positioned in the "Winner's circle" by HfS Blueprint 2014 for Cloud Infrastructure Services
- Through DC consolidation, introduction of IaaS and infrastructure transformation, enabled a major energy company in Europe to reduce costs by more than 18%, increase virtualization by 78%, decrease carbon footprint by reducing racks by 42%, and increase availability and SLAs.
- Facilitated a leading telecom company of Asia to increase their subscriber base from 11million to 38 million in 24 months. We also helped reduce the billing cycle time from 3-4 days to 1 day and reduce pre-paid activation time to less than 2 minutes.
- Assisted a leading global marketers and distributors of electronic products in US to optimize its infrastructure. Our services helped in increasing utilization of servers through 50% reduction in servers and 70% reduction in carbon footprint.
- Enabled a large private sector bank in India to increase its branches from 350 to 2000 in 24 months and reduce the roll out time from 1 branch in 2 months to 3 branches in a day.