Information Life Cycle Management (ILM) Services
Organizations are gathering information at an explosive rate. This data explosion has a performance disruption impact on applications as well as high operational cost imperatives. There are also compliance issues and new security regulations that organizations need to look into. Data breaches result in billions of dollars being spent on lawsuits or on legal penalties. Such potential breaches could lead to loss of customers or brand image. Thus, Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) becomes critical for managing an organization’s information assets.
How Wipro Helps
Wipro offers a set of Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) Services that enable you to combat data explosion and address data privacy and compliance issues. Our ILM Centers of Excellence (CoE) in India and Atlanta accelerate the successful execution of ILM projects.
Using our ILM Services your organization can methodically plan and manage:
- Data archival and data retention
- Data privacy, specifically catering to compliance/regulatory requirements
- Test data management/data sub-setting
Our ILM Services help you improve application performance, achieve operational cost savings, mitigate legal risk and reduce time to market. These services focus on:
- Information Archival and Retrieval: As business and data growth is inevitable, archiving is necessary for improving your Information Management maturity level. Our service enables in accurate data archival and compression, builds retention and legal hold policies and provides seamless access to the archived data through reporting. You can, thus, reduce backup and disaster recovery times and facilitate legacy application retirement
- Risk & Compliance:We address your compliance needs and mitigate legal risks by obfuscating sensitive information and retaining data according to regulatory retention requirements. We provide both persistent data masking as well as dynamic data masking solutions to help you comply with global and industry privacy regulations such as PCI, SOX and HIPAA
- Test Data Management (TDM)/Data Sub-Setting:We enable you to create right-sized non-production databases while securing sensitive information through persistent data masking as well as dynamic data masking. We ensure compliance, lower costs as well as improve efficiency by:
- Reducing risk of data theft and cost of non-compliance to privacy regulations
- Increasing productivity through automated test data provisioning to enable agile development and speed up testing cycle times
- Shrinking footprint of non-production environments