The e-procurement function is one of the key tenets of an organization’s continuous evolution. The efforts to build a responsive and integrated procurement function to meet the current and future challenges posed by digital and cognitive evolution are underpinned by the adoption of Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) in procurement. However, several challenges such as integration of disparate data sources, fragmented processes, sub-optimal automation, resistance to change within the organization and the lack of standard attributes and parameters for determining the sourcing and procurement’s functional health hinder the organization’s evolution in procurement.
How Wipro Helps
Wipro’s Source-to-Pay (S2P) BPaaS Suite is a comprehensive, yet strategically differentiating solution that addresses current and future procurement challenges with digital agility, reporting accuracy and proficient services. We offer a unified procurement platform powered by multi-layered analytics to empower your end customer experience and to deliver the best-in-class service.
- A holistic procurement platform, powered by a digital business cock-pit: Transacting, visualizing and providing enhanced customer experience across multiple channels, along with capabilities to monitor effectiveness and adherence of KPIs.
- Process transformation and change management: Developing a road map for transformation by leveraging network of sites supported by capability hubs, while transforming operations across regions and business units into a cohesive and integrated global eco-system.
- Efficient transaction processing: Adding cognitive capabilities and driving hyper automation through an already established RPA practice.
- Actionable insights: Leveraging cognitive technologies and real time dashboards for supplier risk reduction and supplier base rationalization.
Our value proposition:
- A truly unified platform to manage end-to-end customer experience
- Pay-as-you-go commercial models helping reduce huge upfront costs
- Readily deployable plug and play solution leveraging a mix of partner and in-house technologies
- Simplification of transaction lifecycle by quicker turnaround in transaction time by more than 50%
- Driving hyper automation by deploying RPA and adopting self-service options to drive procurement efficiency
- Driving savings intelligence by spend aggregation and improved savings opportunities identification by 3 to 5%