In Business Process Services, traditional operating models have focused on cost reduction and service excellence.
With operational leaders of today facing a dynamic and challenging business environment, the trend is shifting to creating speedy business value from operations while ensuring that technology is well-aligned to business requirements. Ensuring adequate controls and risk reduction, especially during business change due to transition or transformation is also a key priority.
Organizations have often made heavy investments in IT systems which are slow to process level changes and fail to provide a holistic view of business operations. This drives the need for a technology platform that can integrate diverse systems for unified and end-to-end operations management.
How Wipro Helps
Base)))™ - Wipro's Business Operations platform - comes with business and operations analytics, pre-built process libraries, business design and process management components to manage today's business operations. Currently, more than 450 processes with 30 million transactions are managed on the platform and help over 25 customers and 5000 users.
With the Base)))™ platform you can:
- Rapidly align business operational changes using configurable components
- Leverage existing IT systems with seamless integration and a variety of hosting options
- Take advantage of pre-built process libraries, reporting templates and other expertise
- Ensure complete transparency and control with full audit trail
- Garner benefits of domain knowledge and faster deployment through Base)))™ Industry solutions
Base)))™ Prism: Business and Operational Analytics
- Assess business health and improvement opportunities Improve operational performance with continuously monitoring
- Base)))™ Harmony: Process Design and Libraries Comprehensive knowledge capture, program management and business interaction design
- Base)))™ Core : Business Process Management Run and manage processes with defined workflows, case management and controls
Base)))™ Industry Solutions
- Procure-to-Pay management
- Credit and collections management for B2B and B2C
- Automated account reconciliation for General ledger
- Brokerage Clearing and Exchange fee manager
- Credit card dispute and charge back manager
- Interest and dividend claims manager
- PPI complaints management system
GMT and HLS
- Order to activate
- Payment Integrity in healthcare
- CustomerFirst helpdesk
- DigiDox document management
- Contract Governance