Managed Services Platform
Companies across Industries continue to focus on procurement function as a key lever for improved cost performance. On the journey to drive clear business value from procurement the companies continue pursuit of niche technologies, best practices, and right staffing levels to further enable procurement function.
Wipro has endeavored to partner with companies in their procurement transformation journey by offering a completely managed solution. We help achieve this through end-to-end services that include best of breed technologies industry leading best practices, change management facilitation through the transformation journey, and right shoring to enable quicker ROI.
How Wipro Helps
Wipro's Managed Services Platform focusses on source to pay domain delivering:
- Enhanced user experience and a mechanism for right channel buying support
- The KPI-driven framework enables procurement organization transformation
- Touch-less or lights-out PO ensures that the buyer does not waste time ordering cataloged or contracted items, and allows them to focus on strategic purchases.
- Offers a full end-to-end transparent and agile procurement, financial- and process control over total external spend, which delivers improved quality, risk management and compliance
Key Features of the Managed Service Platform:
- Technology-driven backbone for enabling good purchasing behavior
- Shared service model by making use of standardized best in class processes, leveraging the technology backbone
- Provide contextual analytics and real time reporting capabilities
- Built-in knowledge repository, which provide ready access to rich artifacts
- Our contract lifecycle management provides dynamic, organization-wide control over all contracts, thus empowering all stakeholders to collaborate through a process that offers complete transparency and ensures compliance
- Inbuilt portal extending beyond suppliers and buyers communication channel
- Master data management for multidimensional data. It is designed to find and remove inconsistencies and duplicates in your spend data and resolving it across formats and systems. Our solution is based on CRUD (Create, Update and Delete) model.
By pushing procurement to be future ready we ensure the function remains relevant in the new paradigm. Procurement function is expected to focus more on the strategic nature of the function and provide enhanced value to the business rather than what they do today. A managed service offering provides this as a real opportunity with quantified benefits
- Increased use of cross-border efficiencies in executing its capabilities, removing hidden costs as result of poor processes, reduction of Total Cost of Ownership by means of near- or offshore shared services
- Reduced total costs of goods and services by means of increased leverage and reduced maverick buying (no invoice without PO) and improved working capital
- Innovative pricing models enabling you to have an opportunity to purchase pre-packaged offerings with rapid deployment cycle times
- A committed Managed Services team enabling you to achieve quicker ROI and guided support to become best in class