Smart Meter Management Services
Utilities are facing challenges around support operations to manage complex network of stakeholders for Smart Meter Management. Commercial delivery models carry huge risks and there is a constant struggle to overcome cost, skill, experience and capacity challenges. With the evolution of technology, traditional skills required to manage meters and deliver support services are no longer valid. Utilities need to either re-skill aged resources or find alternatives to remotely manage and support meters. They need to deal with volatile prices, OPEX reduction, regulatory pressures for rate cases, increasing customer expectations and demand for Green products.
How Wipro Helps
Wipro's Smart Meter Management Service helps you manage your smart meters efficiently, while maximizing your ROI through:
- Loss and Demand Management: Reduce non-technical losses due to rollout and support services
- Savings: Save more with better load forecasting and reducing peak load customer demand
- Financial Management: Reduce manual readings, meter maintenance and disconnect visits per year, complaints, bills, debts and claims etc. due to end-to- end shared services
- Cross-skilled and scalable talent pool: Use experienced resources across multiple skillsets to support your needs
- Risk Management: Comply with regulatory needs, get accurate information about load forecasts, respond to peak load demand, access meter data, manage centralized information etc.
- Business Process Improvement: Free up field service resources for other critical activities like network operations, corrective actions/conflict resolution
We provide you with scalable, flexible and standardized processes, and help you leverage on our vast experience with global Utilities.
Our Smart Meter Management Service covers the entire life cycle and includes monthly meter reading, network operations, configuration and contract services, supply chain and asset management support, as well as data management and analytics.
- Monthly Meter Reading: Scheduled Meter Reading Exceptions, On-Demand Read Deviations, Monitoring And Resolving Read Upload Exceptions, MDMS Validation Queue Clean Up And Trigger Estimation
- Network Operational Service: Rare Event Services, Re-Connect / Disconnect Services, Network Health Monitoring services
- Configuration & Contract: Firmware update, Managing Firmware versions, New Activation service, Subscription Change service, End Service Subscription, Meter Configuration Changes, Work Order Management
- Supply Chain and Asset Management Support: Meter and Equipment Procurement support, Inventory Management And Warehousing support, Meter and Communication Assembling support, Meter Disposal support
- Data Management & Analytics: Data Management and Updation, Ad hoc Reporting, Smart Meter Operational Analytics, Customer Analytics, Demand Response