O – Commerce (Omni Channel) Support
Retail & Consumer goods organizations face new challenges every day with rapid growth of online shopping and the new breed of informed and empowered shoppers seeking personalized experiences in constantly evolving physical and online environment(s). Coupled with this is the increasing supply chain complexity with the intertwining of multiple channels serving customers along with services like same-day delivery for non-food orders, flexible delivery time, etc., as a source of differentiation.
The key factors in achieving success in eCommerce for a retailer/brand is in ensuring consistency of service across the value chain, high availability of information at all touch points & using existing physical stores to enhance the eCommerce experience.
How Wipro Helps
Wipro's oCommerce (Omni Channel eCommerce) Support Services helps drive revenue by focusing on customer conversions by being fully engaged through the sales and post sales cycle in a dynamically changing multi-channel retail environment through their eCommerce channels.
Our oCommerce support services help you with:
- Sales channel optimization - Increase online assortments by onboarding drop ship suppliers and adopting marketplace models and complementing it with traditional retail.
- Customer engagement - Augment capability to engage with customers and deploy customer data insights from all channels to personalize marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Supply Chain - Adopt short, agile, local supply chains using a combination of store pick-ups, supplier direct fulfillment, decentralized distribution facilities and omni-channel returns
Our oCommerce support services across the eCommerce value chain are broadly classified as:
Improve Browse-to-Buy - With the information choices available to customers today, competitive pricing alone does not lead to conversions. But a shopping experience driven by customer service, irrespective of the channel, can be the key differentiator
Enables Technology - Technology adoption helps reduce cost-to-serve and constantly improve customer satisfaction
Optimize Supply Chain - SLA-driven workflow management and analytics will help improve order fulfillment and also facilitate multi-channel e-commerce with a seamless flow of information from customer to retailer and back.
Our suite of services for Omni-Channel support also includes optimized supply chain and order fulfillment support, content and product catalog management, and sales and post-sales support services.
The following success stories bear testimony to our extensive Omni-Channel experience:
- Implementation of the largest multi-tenant e-commerce platform for a US grocery general merchandize retailer
- Enhanced online shopping experience with behavioral data capture using personalization and targeted content for a large retailer
- Concept to roll-out of an e-commerce portal enabling online channel sales for a large pharmaceutical company
- E-commerce redesign for leading apparel retailer of casual clothing, luggage, and home furnishing
- Deployment of supplier portal to accelerate catalog publication for an auto giant
- Managing sales and post-sales support center for a leading electronics retailer
- Online catalog onboarding for a large department store