Managed HSSE Services
Health, Safety, Security and Environment are of prime concern in the mining industry with compliance becoming increasingly complex. With varied local and national regulations, site and facilities specific requirements, and exponential growth in data, there is a need for streamlining the HSSE related procedures and optimizing the processes to ensure an error free and standardized system.
How Wipro Helps
Wipro's HSSE Services provide support to mining companies in aligning HSSE practices to the core vision and corporate standards.
Our Managed HSSE Service helps you:
- Manage risks better - Improved data management and analysis. Insights are leveraged for predictive and proactive action
- Benefit financially - Helps avoid financial impact of regulation-led penalties, workers- compensation and claims, downtime and lost man days
- Improve stakeholder engagement - Improves employee satisfaction through higher process safety and better competency management
- Improve business processes - Helps share the best practices across sites
- Minimize duplication - For improved reporting, efficiency and ensures better transparency
Through a managed shared services model, we provide support to your different projects for improving HSSE performance. Our support for data management and reporting enables better visibility and improves regulatory performance.
Wipro addresses HSSE-related concerns for mining companies by providing a managed service in a shared service environment. Our solution centers on streamlined processes across locations for efficient data and information management. Through centralized and standardized workflows, we help improve internal and external reporting. In our solution framework, the front office interacts with stakeholders for activities like incident recording; the middle office coordinates various activities like scheduling and compliance tracking, while the back office ensures timely and accurate reporting and analytics.
Our services include:
- Calendering, tracking and closure for compliance events, audits and inspections, risk reviews and incident investigations
- Alerts and bulletins support for streamlining dissipation of information with regards to supplier communication, advisories and alerts, internal bulletins, etc.
- Workforce and competency management for proper job skills mapping, competency gap analysis, identification of training needs, learning management system
- Data management for data integration from various sources, data cleansing and uploading, exception management
- Reporting to improve compliance reporting, voluntary disclosures, internal dashboards, identification and improvement of change areas
- Analytics to correlate risk variables and prioritizing action and attention and recommending proactive action for risk avoidance
- Content management for ensuring a centralized knowledge base covering policies and standards, taxonomy, process templates, Standard Operating Procedures and workflow information