Asset Lifecycle Management
The challenges mining organizations face in their Asset Management functions revolve around replacing aging components of current infrastructure, minimizing cost of asset operations and maintenance and loss of knowledge of assets and procedures as workers retire. The other hurdles include lack of standardized knowledge management processes, lack of optimized work scheduling, non-streamlined asset operations and high CAPEX needs to replace aging components.
Wipro provides Asset Lifecycle Management Service for asset knowledge management, remote operations management and asset planning support.
How Wipro Helps
We help mining organizations bring standardized, repeatable and scalable processes for increased asset visibility and help extend the asset's life. Through improved data management, constant back end support for remote operations and advanced analytics, our Asset Lifecycle Management Service helps you improve:
- Downtime: Reduction in downtime due to increased predictive maintenance
- Effectiveness: Increased effectiveness for asset maintenance due to higher percentage of planned activities
- Reliability: Improved reliability and performance through lower number of failures
- Free resources: Free up resources to enable focus on higher value added activities
- Compliance: Improved compliance to regulatory needs around asset health, maintenance schedules and reliability
- Scalability: Greater scalability facilitated by presence of diverse skill sets across GIS/CAD specialists, helpdesk support, data analysts and data assurance specialists to support asset management needs
Wipro Asset Lifecycle Management Service is geared to deliver benefits to Mining companies on core focus areas:
- Asset Knowledge Management: Asset registry setup/ update (asset and regulatory safety specs data entry (asset tag reconciliation, operations and maintenance history, asset data quality management), GIS data update and support, engineering design support
- Remote Operations Management: Ad hoc asset operations reporting/analytics support, field force optimization and coordination, predictive maintenance, asset operations service desk (Process compliance support - L1, L2, L3 level, Call scheduling and resource management, work order creation, works/notifications documentation)
- Asset Planning Support: Asset forecasting support, business case (Maintain vs Buy) support, asset disposal decision support (rent out vs dispose)