Rapid change is the order of the day for the telecommunications industry and compromising easy affordability and unique services needs of customers is not an option. Telcos need to make the most of increase in high speed broadband popularity, rise of Internet of Things (M2M), rising demand for green technologies and the shifting away from conventional call services, amongst others.
How Wipro Helps
We understand that your business objectives revolve around customer experience, cost and efficiency of operations, revenue enablement and transformed networks. We recognize your need for standardization and transformation, beyond labor arbitrage and process efficiencies. Our solutions include:
- Fulfilment Services: A solution built around Front Office – Middle Office – Back Office model for Order-to-Activate, leveraging in-house products like Robotics and O2A Command Hub to drive cost efficiencies and quality.
- Service Assurance: A Next-Gen Customer Experience solution for improving customer experience and increasing agent productivity
- Billing & Revenue Management Services: A solution to recover your revenue at risk, prevent revenue leakage and other losses, reduce fraud and improve customer satisfaction
- MVNO Solution: Wipro’s solution to address business challenges of Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO) - a quick and easy route for telcos to test new markets before making a big-bang entry.
With revenue optimization, customer experience and cost reduction being at the core of our offerings, we cater to the Enterprise, Retail, Wholesale, and Business segments of telcos across Data, Voice and Mobile products.
Fulfilment Services: Robotics Process Automation and O2A Command Hub, our transformational and technology tools drive efficiencies across all stages of the Fulfilment business. Our clients have seen a guaranteed increase of 30%-50% in productivity and cycle time reduction. These products empower our customers to manage fulfilment with analytics driven reporting and end-to-end visibility.
- Design planning and support
- End-to-end channel CPE procurement management
- Build Cisco MLC quote
- Number allocation
- Internal planning allocation
- Order validation
- Order entry
- Order placement
- Supplier management
- Track on-time delivery
- PE & CE Base and Custom configuration build
- Turn-up , configuration and complete service testing
- Provide, cease and amend orders
- Legacy network migrations to NGN
- TDM switch management and support
- Device details and configuration upload
- Network topology diagram documentation
- Activation of LAN monitoring
- Hand over to Assurance team
Service Assurance: Our solutions span across the entire customer life cycle and are classified as:
- Service Problem Handling: Customer enquiries, general service information support, service request management
- Device Problem Handling: Device and CPE support, technical helpdesk, product support
- Customer Relationship Management: Cross sell, up sell, churn and retention management
Billing & Revenue Management: Our approach to developing Billing and Revenue Management solution takes care of the unique problems faced by telcos and assures reduction in customer churn and cost. Our services include:
- Billing Queries and Dispute Management: Billing query and issue resolution, billing dispute management, double billing, charges due to excessive usage and explanation of charges
- Billing and Finance Operations: CDR management, billing activation, rating management, suspense management, invoicing and credit note entry, tariff management, account payable, collections, reporting and compliance, settlement and verification and, bank and, expense processing
- Revenue Assurance: Ensuring precise and timely billing, controlling and developing the initial and repeat billing processes
- Payments and Collections: Products and services sales, collections, reduce TAT for payment and prevent account roll over