Managed HSSE Services
Health, safety, security and environment (HSSE) is a key concern for EPC companies, with compliance becoming increasingly complex. With varied local and national regulations, site and facilities specific requirements, and exponential growth in data, there is a need to streamline HSSE-related procedures and optimize processes to ensure an error-free, standardized system.
How Wipro Helps
Wipro's HSSE Services provide support to EPC companies in aligning HSSE practices to the core vision and corporate standards. Our Managed HSSE Service helps you with:
- Better risk management- Improved data management and rigorous analysis for greater insights, predictive and proactive action, and better decision making
- Financial benefit- Avoid financial impact of regulation-led penalties, workers compensation and claims; minimize downtime and loss of man days
- Improved stakeholder engagement- Employee satisfaction through higher process safety and better competency management; seamless integration with contractor and vendor processes
- Improving business processes- Establish standard, organized and centralized process; share best practices across sites and regions; minimize duplication in reporting; improve efficiency; ensure better transparency and shared innovation
Through a managed shared services model, we provide support to your different projects for improving HSSE performance. Our support for data management and reporting enables better visibility and improves regulatory performance.
Wipro addresses HSSE-related concerns for EPC companies by providing a managed service in a shared service environment. Our service centers on streamlined processes across locations for efficient data and information management. Through centralized and standardized workflows, we help improve internal and external reporting. In our service framework, the front office interacts with stakeholders for activities like incident recording, the middle office coordinates various activities like scheduling and compliance tracking, while the back office ensures timely and accurate reporting and analytics.
Our Managed HSSE Service includes:
- Calendaring, tracking and closure for compliance events, audits and inspections, risk reviews and incident investigations
- Alerts and bulletins support for streamlining dissipation of information with regards to supplier communication, advisories and alerts, internal bulletins etc.
- Workforce and competency management for proper job skills mapping, competency gap analysis, identification of training needs, learning management system
- Data management for data integration from various sources, data cleansing and uploading, exception management
- Reporting for improving compliance reporting, voluntary disclosures, internal dashboards, identification and improvement of change areas
- Analytics for co-relating risk variables and prioritizing action and attention and recommending pro-active action for risk avoidance
- Content management for ensuring a centralized knowledge base covering policies and standards, taxonomy, process templates, SOP and work flow information