Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Wipro's HR solution entails end to end Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) model enveloping sourcing to position closure activities. Wipro’s on-site and off-shore campus recruitment supports clients in US, India, UK, Switzerland, Hong Kong and Singapore. We work with campus placement coordinators to source and pre-screen candidates based on required skills. We help clients on project hiring drives, job fairs, mapping competing organizations, researching niche job boards etc. We service different verticals (retail, financial, IT) from entry-level to senior management positions.
Wipro monitors operational metrics, such as, number of candidates sourced, source to interview ratio, interview to offer ratio, offer to join ratio, as well as business metrics like, average time to hire, ageing requisitions and cost per hire. Our efficiency has reduced open requirements to half and contributed 12% to new recruits, for last quarter.
Wipro’s Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- Requisition development with hiring management
- Identification and implementation of sourcing strategy
- Employment brand development consulting and program management
- Advertisement strategy development
- Interview scheduling
- Requisition management
- Offer management processes
- Staffing operations reporting and metrics
- Workforce planning support
- Staffing department budgeting support
- Background check
- Applicant tracking
- Employee on-boarding
Wipro’s HR solutions experts are proficient in supporting multilingual employees globally and optimizing client HR administration through technology and process innovations, such as, workflow technology, knowledge management tools, HR portals and self-service applications.
Wipro HR Administration Hiring Management RPO service spectrum:
On-boarding: We manage new contracts, offer letters, reference checking, contract issues, joiner infrastructure set-up, notify third parties and update client’s HRMS.
Probation: We ensure our client’s line managers are kept informed of and effectively manage probationary periods, as well as update their T’s & C’s and notify employees.
Employee changes: We process personal detail changes like appraisal ratings, profit pool ratings, changes to T’s & C’s, personal information and Payroll on clients HRMS.
Organizational structure changes: We create a robust tiered authorization model, process and authenticate all changes in the organization structure and update it on the client’s HRMS.
Absence: We process applications & absence returns, make referrals to occupational health, return to work checklists, handle payments/deductions related to maternity, paternity and special leave.
Leavers: We send leaver confirmation emails and letters to individuals such as pension administrators and share plan administrators.
Wipro's BS7799/ISO certification, dedicated security practice and Business Continuity Planning (BCP) methodology ensures safety of client's confidential employee information.
Wipro's state-of-the-art HRO services portfolio and CoE HCM pool builds technology enabled HR solutions, integrates ITO + BPO model to enable operational transformation and provides valuable recommendations, to optimize and meet short and long term HR business objectives for our clients. Benefits Administration service spectrum:
- Custom Benefit Plan Strategies and Design
- New Hire Payroll and Benefits Initiation
- Development of Employee Communications
- Eligibility and Enrollment Services
- Employee Claims Resolution
- Monthly Invoice Audit and Reconciliation
- On-line Employee Access to Benefits Information
- Employee Health and Welfare Administration
- Defined Benefit & Contribution
- Human Resources Retirement and Financial Management
- Cleaning Up Legacy Pension Data
- Integrated Approach to Pension Plan Design
- Human Resources Group
- Benefits Orientation/Education
- Benefits Plan Descriptions
- Benefit Plan Communication
- Benefit Plan Continuation Administration
Wipro Recruitment Process Outsourcing – Payroll
Wipro's HRO team understands that payroll is the key HR service, as it directly impacts the employee and the organization and is one of the leading payroll administration service providers. Currently, Wipro's internal Shared Service Center (WIVIDUS) established in 2003, services over 100,000 Wipro employees' payroll.
Wipro supports ~350,000 employees across 51 states, for one of the largest retailers in US. We process bonuses, commissions and payrolls on a weekly/biweekly basis, for salaried/hourly employees i.e. ~1.2 million paychecks at 99.9% accuracy. The team also handles salary queries, debt queries, final settlement checks, manual checks, stop payments/recalls, payroll funding with the banking institutions and provides daily payroll tax balancing and cash funding information to the client.
- Payroll services spectrum
- Payroll Processing and Reporting
- Payroll Tax Reporting
- Time Off Tracking
- Online Benefits Enrolment
- Pay Master
- Pay Register
- Tax Liability
- Department Summary
- Accrual Balances
- Workers Comp
- Check Stuffing/Signing
- Garnishment Administration
- Time & Attendance
- Year-end Processes
- Wipro responsibilities in SOX Compliance
- Document and execute client's Sarbanes requirements
- Build all client required control points into operational SOPs
- Synch to client's SOX process and tools
- Execute on paper/online process as required
- SAS-70 validation available, if preferred, to verify processes