The constant need for upgrade of infrastructure and applications is epitomized with the end of life of Windows Server 2003 operating system by Microsoft. Applications with their entire technology assortment – hosted on these servers – require remediation for compatibility in a target operating system. For business transformations, enterprise architecture guidance changes, cloud disruptions, or during asset reclassification, the remediation exercise becomes an activity of much scale.
How Wipro Helps
Wipro's remediation methodology offers robust discovery, classification, compatibility modeling, industrial-scale execution and testing services.
- Workload classification and routing for~20% effort savings
- Automation span for workload course of actions for 20%-30% reduced time to market
- Risk and outcome-based application ever-greening through automated, service-delivery modes
- Design for minimum interruptions, scale, cost-effectiveness, security & compliance
- Best of breed providers and tools for remediation and transition management
Wipro Application Remediation Services portfolio includes App compatibility services for Windows Operating Systems, CapEx and OpEx modeling, with Cloud adoption. Wipro offers services to assist you with your application and server portfolio:
- Portfolio Discovery, Assessment and Rationalization
- Application and Server Remediation
- Business Application Transformation
- Legacy Portfolio Management
- Adoption Services for Microsoft Cloud Services
Discovered and remediated approximately 1,500 applications across the globe with automation and dedicated program management office for a leading US-Based Bank, leading to increased application performance and extended life span for business needs
Upgraded a leading Australia-based bank's applications and server estate to make them compliant on newer platforms and steer business transformations