Demand patterns are changing primarily across this areas – Business Process Impact, Application Modernization, Simplicity and Optimization. To stay ahead of competition, organizations need to be ready to invest in continuous innovation, work in more agile ways and adapt to newer technologies quickly. They are looking at measuring and improving their business processes, optimize their costs and maximize business value of IT investments.
How Wipro Helps
Wipro delivers end-to-end services on Oracle applications across key areas like Consulting, Implementations and Rollouts, Upgrades and Migration, Application Management and Support and, Custom Developments. Our expertise spans the entire Oracle product spectrum including E-Business suite, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Siebel, Cloud Applications and Engineered Systems.
The Oracle practice at Wipro has crafted a three-pillared differentiated positioning:
- Improving Business Velocity
- Enhancing Customer Experience
- Ensuring Future Ready Systems
We have invested in building deep competencies, execution capabilities and service offerings. We also leverage our state-of-the-art Co-Innovation Labs and CoEs for value-added service delivery.
- Wipro Hosting Capabilities
- Implementation, Upgrade and Roll-Outs
- Managed Services
- Oracle Engineered Systems
- Oracle JD Edwards
- Oracle Primavera
- Internet of Things service for Oracle landscapes
- Strong alliance with Oracle for development of customizable solutions
- In-house proprietary tools and solution accelerators for Implementation, Upgrade or AMS engagements, which can be customized according to your needs
- Tools and accelerators that reduce overall risks and unwanted project delays
- Dedicate CoEs for innovative solutions specific to their needs.
- Multiple pricing and innovative delivery models that can be customized to meet your needs
- Customer-centric approach for assured quality delivery