Content Lifecycle (Wipro Content Cloud)
Global organizations need to manage their digital content in an efficient and cost effective manner. Be it documents or digital assets, a consolidated system ensures comprehensive management including creation/capture, workflow, collaboration, archival, versioning, or repository management. Wipro addresses your needs for end-to-end document and digital asset management with a Cloud-based content management platform called Wipro Content Cloud (WCC).
How Wipro Helps
Wipro Content Cloud (WCC) is a SaaS-based solution that helps you manage content (documents and digital assets) as well as collaborate around content management.
- Automates business processes and manages transactional content in a convenient and cost-effective way
- Provides multi-layered security that includes secured protocol-based access to applications
- Gives controlled-access to content, state-of-art data center security and robust network security
WCC gives extensive compatibility that can be easily integrated with existing applications and can be customized to communicate with the existing IT environment.
WCC can be deployed across industries such as Retail, Manufacturing, Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy & Utilities, And Healthcare and Life Sciences. The solution can be tailored for use across departments/line of businesses like HR, finance, legal, purchase, learning and development, marketing and sales, engineering and customs.
Its key features include:
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Infrastructure services with controlled access
- Digital Asset Management with attached workflows
- Streamlined business processes
- Scalable and flexible system with global capabilities
- Ensures regulatory compliance requirements
- Single repository of information for all organizational assets/documents
- Mobile Access and multi-lingual usage interface
For a US-based provider of commercial cleaning and hygiene solutions: Enabled a collaborative environment
- Provided a hosted Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution based on WCC for the client's 13,000 strong marketing organization, accessible from across 50 countries
- Enabled branding consistency by providing mobile access to marketing catalogues through a central digital repository
For a Europe-based eye health solution provider: Hosted Cloud solution for HR processes
- Reduced employee onboarding time from 16 weeks to 2 weeks using a hosted HR management solution for global HR processes
- Provided protection against legal action by eliminating the risk of "missing employee records"
For a brewery in South America: End-to-end document management
- Scanned, digitized, indexed and supported client's HR documents and processes
- Enabled significant cost savings through hosted Cloud solution as opposed to on-premised document management
- Enabled improvement in HR processes because of automation