Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) no longer belong only to large IT organizations. Today, brick-and-mortar retailers use APIs to inform you of the nearest store with a personalized offer on your mobile phone, while banks use it to help you redeem your rewards point at your favorite retail store. The key is to define business outcomes and then deploy the right solutions to build, expose and manage the complete lifecycle of an API to meet those business goals.
How Wipro Helps
Wipro enables you to roll out API strategies that provide end-to-end capabilities to plan, expose, run and manage these programs.
We offer you:
- Deep business knowledge - A team of business advisors, industry experts, business/technology architects who understand the breadth and depth of the domain, and how to monetize business assets across industries
- Comprehensive services - A team of API practitioners, product specialists, consultants and analysts who understand the API domain, right from consulting to implementation
- Time to market - Faster rollout due to pre-defined industry use cases, reusable technology and consulting components
- Proven experience - A range of successful API implementations
Having been acknowledged as a leader in the Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) space, our API offerings are an extension of that strong legacy.
Wipro's API Management Offering
- End-to-end services for the entire API lifecycle, enabling enterprises to strategize, expose, manage and run API programs
- Dedicated API Center of Excellence - creating value in areas like product evaluation, proof of concepts, building solution accelerators, best practices and Thought Leadership activities with vendors and technology stakeholders
Our API services have been used by a number of global organizations.
For a Global Oil & Gas major: Helped improve customer experience
- End-to-end implementation of APIs
- API management platform
- Exposed services targeting developer community to discover, develop and roll out consumer apps in the B2B, B2C and B2E segments
For a leading bank in the US: Helped promote co-innovation
- Implementation of API layer
- Custom developer portal integrated with internal repository
- Automated publishing and easy of discover of APIs for internal and external developers
For a large bank: Used RESTful API services for improved multi-channel customer response
- Single data store for customer transactions accessed through mobile and other channels
- Usage of in-memory computing for faster response time and enhanced customer experience over mobile channel