Analytics for Healthcare & Life Sciences
The Healthcare and Life Sciences industry has accumulated a considerable volume of data gleaned from internal sources, industry forums, regulatory bodies and social media. Globally this industry is being challenged by pressures to be more patient centric, reduce costs, and improve services and products. Analytics acts as an enabler for this industry by making it data driven which aids in overcoming these challenges faster and better
How Wipro Helps
Wipro's Analytics solution enables you to:
- Improve customer/patient acquisition and retention rates (for drug and medical device uptake and clinical trials) and enhancing the life time value from each
- Conform to the tough and ever changing regulatory and reporting norms
- Gain operational efficiency
- Optimize drug/medical device pricing
- Devise the most optimal drug formulary
- Decrease the overall cost of healthcare by reducing fraudulent medical tests, procedures
- Improve overall health by getting patients onto wellness, rehabilitation and other programs to reduce medical losses
Our solution combines discovery and statistical methods, information management technologies and sophisticated business understanding to provide relevant offerings that help you differentiate at the front and standardize at the core.
The solutions use data from enterprises, social media, partners and external data provider agencies to optimize operations such as ordering supplies and defining patient treatment plans; maximize the returns through pricing optimization and avoid device failures; and ensure compliance on promotional spend, manufacturing processes, etc.
Our offerings in Healthcare & Life Sciences Analytics include:
- Promotional Spend Compliance - This solution helps you adhere to US Sunshine Act and similar regulations worldwide. This solution is strengthened with Analytics capability for sales per spend analysis, competitive returns benchmarking and spend fraud pattern detection capability
- Social Media Intelligence/Analytics - It helps identify deep business insights on treatment effectiveness, peer physician preferences, key opinion leader's recommendations, disease spread and concentration using data and opinion from social media. Amongst the end results are enhanced treatment effectiveness and improved clinical trial results
- Manufacturing Process Intelligence - It enables alerts on process variation, improves shop floor visibility and expedites incident resolution. This also ensures that Life Sciences organizations adhere to regulations in manufacturing processes
- Service Analytics for Medical Devices - It ensures monitoring and tracking of all after-sales and service related processes, offers insights into supplies management and ensures proactive as well as preventive maintenance. The solution is aimed at the effective management of the services business of medical devices
- Predictive Asset Analytics of Medical Devices - This solution enables smoother operations by reducing the risk of medical device failure and ensuring that the medical devices run at optimal performance
- Trade Promotion Optimization (TPO) - It enables Trade Promotion managers to model, optimize, forecast, budget, execute, manage and measure the trade promotion spends for consumer, health and OTC products. read more...