From an IT perspective, the Airlines industry has been experiencing continuous churn during the last few years. Enhanced levels of regulatory compliance, e-commerce, mobility, agile technologies, Software as a Service (SaaS), cloud, geographically distributed services, multi-tier applications targeting multiple devices – all of these constitute a major portion of any organization’s technology strategy today. These factors have made testing a mission-critical, highly complex and time-consuming activity.
How Wipro Helps
Security, increasing cost pressures and changing customer expectations are some of the major challenges that the Airline industry faces today. Wipro understands these and ensures the following:
- ROI for product delivered or used
- Holistic testing services powered by tools and frameworks for faster and cheaper go-to-market
- Test consultancy and certification
Testing Center of Excellence (TCOE) at Wipro is constantly innovating to find newer solutions, technologies and methodologies that ensure higher application quality, at minimum business risk and with maximum ROI and business impact.
Wipro's dedicated practice for Testing services offers you a comprehensive range of solutions and services. Our portfolio includes:
- Business models like Testing as Managed Services (TMS)™ assuring measurable business outcomes through improved quality processes
- Investments in specialized Testing practices comprising of automation, performance testing , SOA testing, package application testing for ERP packages, data centric testing covering Test Data Management, testing for analytics, cloud and mobility, Test Environment Management for transforming critical processes
- Innovative solutions like virtualization in Testing, Software as a Service (SaaS), services on lab-on-hire model, and cutting edge next generation Testing IPs and frameworks
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) services focusing on entire Testing Life Cycle Management