The Loyalty program of an Airline is a great way to attract and retain customers and analyze passenger trends. Unfortunately, most Loyalty programs are unable to provide enough information that can help build consistently good customer service. These programs are unable to identify and help retain high-value customers or even manage a wide variety of partners. There is a need to align customer spend with customer-value, rather than take a stock of the distance travelled.
How Wipro Helps
Wipro has proven expertise in delivering effective Loyalty management solutions to Airlines though:
Our Analytics and Big Data solution helps Airlines stay competitive by:
- Constant focus on performance improvement driven by strategic SLAs
- Delivering revenues from Loyalty programs as a profit center (via airline and non-airline partners)
- Revenue management objectives of optimizing flight revenue
Our expertise in architecting and implementing Loyalty and Awards management solutions for global Airlines helps manage Loyalty programs and also provides proactive support to increase customers' wallet share.
Wipro's Loyalty Management solution provides application development and management support. This includes developing the core application as well as Web-based; customer facing front ends for the Loyalty program application.
Our Passenger Loyalty Management System has been specifically designed to help Airlines increase customer loyalty and satisfaction. It is a comprehensive system that supports the entire gamut of a Loyalty program, from automating the accrual of points to tier management using a rules engine.
The key features of the solution include:
- Higher visibility: 360-Degree view of customer transactions to improve service quality
- Prevention of fraud and misuse: Closer monitoring of accrual and redemption of miles to prevent frauds
- Reduced time-to-market: Through integrated workflows with business rules in the system
- Improved partner management: We help improve partnerships by better defining contracts for accrual and redemption of miles