In a world where what happens after a completed trade has become almost as important as the trade itself, the role of Post Trade services is crucial to the flow of clearing. The entire lifecycle of Post Trade processing is particularly important in non-standardized markets to compare trade details, approve the transaction, change records of ownership and arrange for the transfer of securities and cash.
How Wipro Helps
Wipro is well positioned to understand the issues resulting from a changing regulatory environment, capture customer needs and then provide a comprehensive solution.
Leveraging an experienced global team, we bring field tested accelerators, domain expertise, and experienced practitioners together in a unique, seamless offering which includes:
- Ready-to-deploy services for enabling communication and messaging in the front, mid and back offices and across industry participants
- Accelerators and solutions for tighter controls for post trade servicing
- Strong domain expertise across all asset classes spread across Equities, Fixed Income (including ABS/MBS/CLO), Derivatives and FX
TransformX empowers your IT and operations teams to seamlessly subscribe and consume trade data, confirmations and settlements across multiple protocols and formats. TransformX assists you by providing a full-service capability across protocols and transport types for participant connectivity and message transformation and translation.
TransformX is available in a full-service model or other hybrid deployment models including operations support.
PTS Reference Process Models
Reference Process Models (RPM) help you baseline securities processing operations and isolate opportunities for operational efficiencies and risk management. The Post Trade Services Group and Models assist you:
- Baseline current state processes
- Identify gaps in the current state with the RPMs
- Define the remediation roadmap for minimizing operational risk and costs
Reconciliation and Operational Controls
The PTS Reconciliation Practice offers a full-service capability from design to execution for PTS Value Packs and client-specific reconciliations leveraging our global delivery capabilities. The PTS Reconciliations Practice offers:
- Ready-to-use Reconciliation Value Packs for various lines of businesses
- Best-of-breed controls to minimize operational risk and achieve life-cycle visibility
- The ability to define and create customized reconciliations