Snap and Learn
Retailers around the world are currently facing problems of moving away from the concept of showrooms and converting footfalls into sales. The use of in-store technology environment helps to not only improve the in-store customer experience but also provides customers the comfort to shop and bring their online experience inside the store.
How Wipro Helps
Wipro brings simplicity to in-store search and navigation by collecting and organizing product inventory and location data, making it searchable on digital maps of stores and delivering product information at a snap of a smartphone. Wipro's Snap and Learn solution leverages an augmented reality engine.
With Snap and Learn, shoppers can effortlessly receive product information by simply capturing an image of the item with their smartphone. The augmented reality engine uses a comparative technology to decipher the image and give the correct product details such as price matching inventory availability, customer ratings & reviews, recipes and weekly ads to the customer.
The solution improves the in-store customer experience, leads to increased conversion rates inside the store as well as generates powerful shopper insights that can help plan product offerings.
Our key differentiators:
- 20+ years of experience in engineering solutions for Retail stores combining POS, In-store systems and Enterprise backend
- Rated #1 by Zinnov in the Peripherals domain for the past four years
- Retail Engineering Labs for developing and testing next generation solutions
- Partnership with Qualcomm for Vuforia augmented reality engine
- Customizable interface and easy to integrate with existing Retailer applications
- Identify products and provide product information with just a smartphone camera click
- Platform independent solution works with both Android and iOS devices
- Provides interactive interface to allow customers to view augmented product details