There is a proliferation of mobile devices supporting different form factors, operating systems, and technologies. In addition to addressing the growing complexity of mobile devices, players must work with branded service platforms, unique interfaces and localized mobile applications. In such a diverse and competitive market, players must innovate rapidly in order to keep pace with expectations.
How Wipro Helps
Wipro's Mobile Device solutions are driven by a culture of successful innovation and use an off-shore delivery model to addresses the needs of the complete mobile ecosystem that includes large semiconductor vendors, handset OEMs, telecom and mobile service providers and mobile application service providers. We offer comprehensive mobile services including user interfaces, mobile device framework development, middleware, integration, testing, adaptation and certification.
We can also help you create revolutionary Real Time Communication Solutions that enable seamless collaboration across multiple parties and devices at the appropriate touch points.
- These solutions have the potential to radically transform the way enterprises do business
- They integrate High speed LTE networks, Open Source platforms such as web RTC or RCS, Multiple tracking devices such as GPS, accelerometers and sensors, Portable and Wearable Technology (tablets, smartphones, smart watches, smart glasses) and Augmented Reality Solutions
Mobile Applications Solutions
Wipro helps mobile operators increase productivity, lower management costs and simplify sales through creative applications across multiple platforms and technologies. The services include:
- Applications and client development for social networking, content download, cloud services, location-based services, telephony and connectivity, messaging, email and instant messaging, camera and multimedia, and games
- User interface (UI), Integration and verification of application software
- Operator specific phone software customization
Device realization solutions
- User Experience (UX) engineering, cross-platform development using HTML5 and SDK
- Build and integrate mobile 2.0 applications, cloud-applications for businesses (B2B) and consumers (B2C)
- Applications development and engineering across platforms such as Android, Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8
- Applications integration with machine to machine (M2M) devices for value added services
- We develop and customize devices and applications for several technology platforms and their variants. These include Android, Windows, QNX and product development for SIP/IMS based endpoint/devices
- Design and development of reference framework and porting of board support packages (BSP) for semiconductor companies
- Device assurance, integration of VAS applications and creation of differentiating operator applications for new devices