Digital Mining Advisory
Over the last decade, the Mining industry has managed to achieve cost reductions through some point solutions. However, it continues to remain challenged in areas related to stakeholder management, improved productivity, debt management, capital generation, assessing new operating models, planning new projects and optimizing assets. The industry is turning to technology that can guide it to address these issues and improve performance.
How Wipro Helps
Wipro’s Digital Mining Advisory Service covers the entire mining value chain. We can:
- Define Future Mode of Operation
- Provide Geological Modeling and Resource Reporting to international standards, JORC, Ni 43-101, SAMREC, etc.
- Undertake Mine Planning and Reserve Reporting to international standards, JORC, Ni 43-101, SAMREC, etc.
- Perform due diligence assessments of projects through stages from exploration to mature operations for any commodity
Mining businesses rely on our technology heritage, experience and proficient industry experts to design and manage a host of services that expedite mining set-ups and deliver benefits. These include:
Future Mode of Operation
- Using a series of pre-defined workshops, we facilitate the alignment of the executive team to ensure that business vision and goals are clearly articulated. This determines the capabilities your organization requires to achieve its vision.
Rapid Site Assessment Survey
- The Rapid Site Assessment Survey leverages the Wipro Integrated Mining Solution Architecture (WIMSA) to assess the maturity of the people, processes and technology landscape of your organization.
Mining Feasibility Studies
- Conceptual Project Design: Tests high level project viability and highlights potential barriers and opportunities
- Pre-feasibility Studies: Assesses development and operating options, identifies risks and opportunities and recommends the best options and work required to mitigate risks
- Bankable Feasibility Studies: Supports the commitment of capital to a project, usually to international standards
- Definitive Feasibility Study: The final study supporting project commitment and the engineering framework for detailed design
Resource and Reserve Delineation
- Geological Modeling and Resource Reporting to international standards, JORC, Ni 43-101, SAMREC, etc.
- Mine Planning and Reserve Reporting to international standards, JORC, Ni 43-101, SAMREC, etc.
- Due diligence of projects from exploration to mature operations (for any commodity)
- Technical valuations to support Fairness and Reasonableness Reports
- Independent opinions on project profiles and value
Strategic Mine Planning
- Mine Planning across time horizons from Life of Mine through to Short Term Planning to ensure optimal extraction of value through non-linear constraints