Remote Patient Monitoring
Remote Patient Monitoring and Care Management have evolved with the advent of new age technologies and health monitoring systems at home. With the increase in mobility, connectivity and portability of patient monitoring devices, medical OEMs and providers are seeking cost-effective and sophisticated Connected Services.
How Wipro Helps
Wipro's solutions for Remote Patient Monitoring and Care Management offer an integrated home-installed system with wireless data transmission capabilities to centralized databases. This is supplemented with health-related guidance and care based on personalized data, enabling improved adherence to treatment and better patient outcomes.
Our Connected Service Transformation Solution includes:
- IP and productized solutions in core-enabling technologies using components including x73Manager, DCF, Medical Gateway, Patient Health Record (PHR) Gateway, Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Gateway, mHealth Application firmware
- System Integration services covering home monitoring, heath risk assessment, data storage and analysis, clinical decision support, disease surveillance and remote emergency rescue
- Managed Health services for 24x7 support to patients, elder residents, clinicians, health coaches and other service providers
We leverage our extensive expertise in medical product engineering to provide an end-to-end solution that includes:
- Implementing medical grade communication technologies and protocols for a connected ecosystem
- Application development and maintenance for Electronic Medical Records(EMR) and Personal Health Records(PHR)
- Infrastructure Management, including hosting, global command center and remote management
- Quality assurance and regulatory services, including product validation, certification and submission and managed health services for personal health management
Our Connected Service Solution covers heart failure and diabetes monitoring, elderly care, wellness management, fetal monitoring and emergency services.