Remote Patient Monitoring
Remote patient monitoring has evolved with the advent of new age technologies and health monitoring systems at home. With increase in mobility, connectivity and portability of patient monitoring devices, medical OEMs and providers are looking at cost-effective and sophisticated monitoring solutions. Wipro enables delivery of customized patient monitoring systems and remote health care services.
Wipro’s Connected Health solution covers heart failure and diabetes monitoring, elderly care, wellness management, fetal monitoring and emergency services. Our solutions for personalized care management offer an integrated home-installed system with wireless data transmission capabilities to the centralized database. This is supplemented with health-related guidance, advice and care based on personalized data that enables a greater degree of freedom without curbing one’s lifestyle.
The solution and services that Wipro provides around Connected Care include:
- IP & Productized Solutions in core enabling technologies through components - x73Manager, DCF, Medical gateway, PHR PHR Gateway, EMR gateway, mHealth Application firmware
- System Integration Services for remote care transformation solutions covering home monitoring, heath risk assessment, storage and analysis, clinical decision support, disease surveillance, remote emergency rescue etc.
- Managed Health Services for 24x7 availability and support for personal health services to patients, elder residents, clinicians, health coaches and other service providers.
Wipro’s intellectual property in home health monitoring gateway, mobile health monitoring, remote patient management server and electronic medical records (EMR) gateway enable accelerated solution development.
We leverage our extensive expertise in medical product engineering to provide an end to end solution to our clients including:
- Medical device and sensor connectivity.
- Application development and maintenance for applications like (Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and Patient Health Record (PHR);
- Infrastructure management including hosting, global command center and remote management.
- Quality assurance and regulatory services including product validation, certification & submission and managed health services for personal health management.