Processes form the core of how operations run in a manufacturing plant but majority of these are not documented. Even when they are, the methods and tools used for documentation do not allow sufficient reusability or integration. Digital Workflows provide a platform and method to create factory processes digitally. These workflows make paper documentation obsolete and enable easy modification and communication of plant processes.
How Wipro Helps
Wipro helps identify and analyze your manufacturing processes. These processes are standardized to maximize reusability across plants and optimized for better performance using your manufacturing data. The processes are then converted into Digital Workflows that allow better visualization of factory operations and provide the ability to save time and money when making changes.
- Merged material and information flows
- Real-time and instant two-way communication across all areas of design and production
- Early buy-in from end users before a new process or change is implemented
- Easy documentation, analysis and modification of processes
- Improved visualization
- Increased efficiency
- Extreme operational excellence
- Maximum agility
- Ability to see and analyze a change before it is implemented