Advanced Healthcare Data Analytics
Big Data analytics can help Healthcare organizations transform their businesses by combining traditional reporting data with enterprise analytics-driven insights. This helps get a 360-degree view of the patient or member-centric view of the enterprise functions. Organizations are realizing that Big Data solutions are powerful but at times often fall short of delivering tangible business value and fail to take advantage of the opportunity. There is a big data gap that they need to bridge as the true value comes from integrating unstructured, Web-based and extra-enterprise information.
How Wipro Helps
Our Opera Solutions comprise a variety of analytics solutions to boost revenues and reduce costs for Payors and Providers.
Opera Solutions offer multiple benefits to Healthcare organizations:
Benefits for Providers:
- Stops Revenue Leakage
- Nurse Staffing Optimizer
- Strengthens Supply Chain
- Helps in high cost -high risk prediction for population management
- Reduces re-admission Risk
Benefits for Payors:
- Stems medical frauds, waste and abuse
- Reduces re-admission risk and identifies gaps in care
- Helps improve Member Lifetime Value (MLTV) models
- Enhances outcomes management and operations control
These solutions use novel techniques, called, "Signal Hub" that integrate multiple Big Data pools and discover predictive patterns in context of available data and different problem domains. With more than 500 data scientists, Wipro's Opera Solutions and Big Data analytics practice provides end-to-end platform, Healthcare focused solutions and services.
Our Big Data practice has tremendous capabilities in variety of Big Data predictive modeling, statistics and machine learning technologies - Hadoop, Cloudera, Hortonworks, No-SQL platform, Real Time Processing Engines - Storm, S4 among others.
The Opera "Signal Hub" contains proven, predictive algorithms that examine internal and external data for patterns to enable system-generated directed actions that reduces time to market and delivers tangible value and establishes a long term big data strategy. Opera solutions and services are being leveraged by leading US health systems, commercial payors and health and human services agencies.
Opera's accolades include:
- Tied for top place (as a part of a three-team consortium) in Netflix Contest, where 40,000 teams participated. Innovations included an ensemble approach incorporating Neural Networks, Hidden Markov Models, Compression Neural Networks and SVD Clustering Techniques
- Heritage Provider Network Health Prize: We were among the Top 5 from over 1,100 teams in world's largest predictive modeling contest. The goal was to predict whether patients would be hospitalized in the next year. The solution has a potential value of $32 billion for the US Healthcare system
- Gartner Citation: Opera Solutions recognized as a "Vendor to Watch" for Healthcare providers in a July 2013 report, "Market Trends: Big Data Opportunities in Vertical Industries"
Opera Healthcare Solutions was leveraged by Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) - to provide advanced analytics to enhance Federal health insurance exchange operational controls.