Health and Human Services
Public sector Healthcare must renew its thrust towards improving quality of care as well as making it available and affordable. This is a result of programs such as Medicare and Medicaid and legislations like the Affordable Care Act. This new paradigm is catalyzing innovations in payments, insurance products and care programs through health insurance exchanges.
How Wipro Helps
Wipro's Health and Human Services deliver innovative solutions that help navigate through these paradigm shifts and create a retail-oriented, purchase experience.
- Medicaid fiscal agent solutions and services (MMIS application and infrastructure modernization, provider and member contact center services)
- Industry-leading integrated eligibility and care management solution for State Health programs
- Advanced analytics and member-centric solutions, leveraging integrated health management capabilities
Our solutions have found wide acceptance in the global Healthcare industry.
- As a US state's fiscal agent, we have processed 100-plus million claims, worth over $6 billion annually, for more than 800,000 Medicaid beneficiaries and 40,000-plus Providers
Key features of our solution include:
- Dual program support as a participant in the CMS Dual Demonstration Program. We are the only partner chosen by the CMS and Mathematica Policy Research Inc to offer enrollment IT support to the states for Dual demonstration
- IT Infrastructure Managed Services and Security Services with multiple US-based data centers for Medicare and Medicaid services
- State-wide, enterprise-integrated eligibility solution for public health and Medicaid programs
- Healthcare Big Data Analytics and Information Management (data warehouse, reporting and business intelligence)- Population health, Readmission Risk, Fraud, Waste and Abuse, Operational analytics
- Mobility and cloud-based health solutions and services
- Provider and member contact center, and IT service desks
- ICD 10 compliance remediation and quality assurance
- Lean Six Sigma-based business process performance improvement frameworks