Healthcare Industry Trends
Hospitals today are under severe pressure to improve the quality of care and reduce medical errors while ensuring compliance with stiff state and federal laws. With tight IT budgets and limited skilled resource pool, it is increasingly becoming a challenge to balance these requirements.
Current challenges for healthcare provider organizations are:
- To automate the care processes, i.e. to implement EMR within the four walls of the healthcare provider whether it is a hospital, a physician practice, a laboratory or all media extending to home health
- To begin to connect the individual in healthcare - providers and care seekers
- To digitize healthcare - structure and store healthcare data in a way which creates knowledge
- To take that knowledge and begin to drive that back into improving clinical and financial outcomes
How Wipro Helps
For over 10 years, Wipro Healthcare has worked with healthcare provider organizations world wide to streamline their clinical, financial and technical operations. From clinical consulting, to implementations, to clinical outsourcing, our efforts are focused towards enabling our partner healthcare provider organizations to improve patient safety, deploy transforming technologies, and save you money to fund new investments for enhancing health delivery. Wipro Healthcare is fully committed to the concept of 'Care on Demand' enabling the same on behalf of healthcare provider organizations.
Collaborative Real Time Healthcare Value Chain or CRTHVC is Wipro's healthcare vision for seamless movement of information across the healthcare value chain with information made available to all authorized entities on demand in real time.
Current business areas of focus include:
- Business Optimization
- Clinical Optimization
- IT Management and Infrastructure Management