Manufacturing, Distribution and Logistics
Downstream manufacturing, distribution and logistics businesses are working in an increasingly competitive and volatile marketplace, with stricter environmental regulations and evolving business models. Refining and chemical manufacturers face complexities such as heavier, more sour and costly crude oil, aging infrastructure and a declining experienced workforce.
You would, thus, need to protect margins by streamlining processes and leveraging resources effectively. You will require innovative models and solutions for improving equipment reliability and performance, and optimizing capacity, distribution fleets, inventories and overall operations.
How Wipro Helps
Our global downstream team includes project managers, engineers, domain experts, delivery analysts and technology specialists with the experience and knowledge needed to streamline, integrate and enhance product manufacturing and movement.
Our solutions and services will help you:
- Optimize refining manufacturing operations
- Boost and reinvent key processes and functions
- Avoid/reduce costs across the entire manufacturing/logistics supply chain
- Assessments that identify opportunities for plant solutions, which, in turn, facilitate integration, improved processes and better operating performance
- Domain knowledge of plant processes, technologies and next-generation plant automation systems. These are essential for streamlined refining, planning and scheduling, intelligent manufacturing, oil movements and yield accounting, operating envelope and electronic logbook services
- Integrated approach to asset management for improving reliability, availability and maintenance efficiency. This includes maintenance execution, reliability-centered maintenance, support for corrosion and inspections, annual turnarounds, instrument protection and production safety
- ERP supply chain management integration with plant floor data
- Managed services in downstream manufacturing application support that reduces support costs
Distribution and Logistics
- Assessments of Oil & Gas supply chain processes, for identifying opportunities for improvements and solutions that address challenges
- Solution areas include live sales and operations planning, logistics optimization, terminal automation, pipeline services, shipping operations
- Streamlined terminal operation, product selection and reduced deployment costs of terminal automation solutions
- Load tracking that improves reliability of stock replenishment and significantly reduces demurrage costs
- Reduced logistics costs through innovative tracking and tracing, leveraging advanced technologies
- Transportation cost optimization through vendor managed inventory enablement
Our team brings experience with commonly-used industry products offered through AspenTech, TopTech, Oracle, SAP and others.