IT Infrastructure Services
The Tobacco industry today is challenged by simultaneous pressures to diversify their brands and product portfolio while cutting costs. To meet these formidable goals, manufacturers in the Tobacco industry increasingly rely on flexible process controls and global marketing strategies, both of which help them generate the profits necessary to succeed in the difficult tobacco industry environment.
How Wipro Helps
We have engineered our solutions to successfully meet such complexities. Our IT Infrastructure service helps you to:
- Variabilize infrastructure costs to meet business needs
- Improve infrastructure utilization
- Strategize to ensure that IT infrastructure can be leveraged for business growth, expansion and innovation
You can leverage our innovative, next-generation managed service, ServiceNXT™ that uses hyper-automation and machine learning algorithms to address your IT operations challenges.
Our business-focused practice for IT Infrastructure service brings strong domain capabilities to provide consulting and implementation across:
- Data Center - Services including management of applications, data storage, backup and disaster recovery
- Managed Services in:
- Networks management
- Cloud-based services
- End User Computing
- Global System Integration