Industry Advisory & Business Consulting
While global Tobacco organizations have experienced a year on year decline in cigarette sales in developed countries, sustained volume growth is widely predicted in emerging markets, driven by population growth and increasing disposable income. As a result, the overall value of the Tobacco market continues to grow. However, regulation in the industry also continues to increase. Market understanding, quality and innovation in products play key roles in maintaining market share and competitive advantage.
How Wipro Helps
Wipro has over 400 Tobacco consultants across the Tobacco value chain. Our Consumer Goods Academy and process accelerators help you by:
- Providing services aimed at business process excellence
- Delivering tighter supply chain, sales and marketing integration
- Leveraging unique business value methodologies for revenue and cost optimization
- Driving tobacco-specific solution development through SME competence
To help tobacco organizations effectively serve emerging and mature markets, Wipro brings efficient global operating models, processes that manage scale and complexity, and strategies to drive growth.
- ERP: Deployment, transformation and integration across business
- Value Chain Optimization: Manufacturing, supply chain, supply chain analytics, supply chain visibility, warehouse management solutions, supply and demand planning
- Integrated Sales and Marketing: Sales and operations planning, trade promotion, warehouse management, distribution management
- Rapid New Product Introduction: Product lifecycle management, regulatory compliances