Value Chain Optimization
The Fashion industry is gravitating towards a consumer-driven supply chain. Companies are making their complex and global supply chains agile and visible so that decision makers get the information in almost real time, with minimal efforts. There is a need for tight integration between supply chains and upstream processes to create competitive advantage by being able to meet changing demands.
How Wipro Helps
Wipro brings deep expertise across areas such as Supply Planning, Demand Planning and Warehouse Management Systems (WMS). We can:
- Help make your supply chains flexible and agile
- Reduce supply chain lead times to match market demands
- Enable the search for flexible and quality suppliers
- Enable larger and more varied supply networks without affecting agility
We have more than a decade of experience in WMS with one of the Fashion industry’s leader across geographies such as America, China, Korea and Europe.
Our Value Chain Optimization practice uses a number of solutions to meet the needs of the Fashion Industry:
- Supply Chain Analytics, Segmentation & Visibility: Data-driven insights on various KPIs in the supply chain that stratifies supply chain into logical groups, based on characteristics of product, demand and supply that enable organizations to provide differentiated services and products
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS): To make logistics an integrated element in the value chain
- Order to Cash: Business processes expertise
- Procure to Pay Cycle: Best Practices and industry KPIs
- DSiM: Demand Signal Management that helps gather Market and Demand Insights and enables decisive information foundation to create an agile real-time enterprise. This is done by leveraging a proprietary Process, Analytics and Data Management (PAD) methodology and an analytics team and platform available to speed up development that includes expertise in aligned areas of Trade Promotion and Marketing Mix analysis
- Lean Operations: Process-oriented approach towards managing uncertainty for a more predictable and agile supply chain, resulting in lower working capital