Digital Transformation is a growing trend in Agribusiness. Through automation, the entire value chain is linked to enhance visibility of records. This helps reduce the manual handling of operational documents. Digital Transformation helps to digitally link front-end processes to provide the right assets at the right time from sourcing, production, quality, logistics, warehousing, inventory, sales, supply chain, planning and scheduling, to finance, HR and CRM.
How Wipro Helps
Digital Transformation needs to be enterprise wide for real impact. We deliver:
- End-to-end Digital Transformation
- Reduced operational costs as a result of the Digital Transformation
We use Agribusiness-focused cost-effective strategies along with technology agnostic solutions to simplify systems and minimize obsolescence.
Some of our Digital Transformation solutions that can be leveraged in a multi-stakeholder ecosystem for agribusinesses include:
- Digital Factory Services: A managed service that creates content across multiple vendors. It helps publish content quickly, accurately and cost-effectively while creating consistency and economies of scale
- Digital Asset Management (DAM): Digital Asset Management manages the creation and workflow, measures the success, and monitors and feeds successful content. It uses document and record management based on channels, enabling economies of scale by integrating with back-office ERP and third-party vendor systems, application development and support. This results in savings in content creation
- E-Commerce ecosystem (ENCORE): Cloud-based, mobile, modular e-commerce platform to meet the changing demands for IT infrastructure and services. It enables seamless integration with enterprise systems. It also enhances dynamic collaboration between partners and enterprise silos to meet business needs