The Agribusiness environment is highly volatile. Demand is on the rise and the distance between farm and fork is growing. There is increasing regulation around food safety and traceability, placing tremendous pressure on what was, until recently, a low-tech traditional business. A mix of home-grown applications and off-the-shelf software products form the backbone of Agri organizations — managing them can be a tremendous challenge.
How Wipro Helps
Wipro's Applications Service helps you:
Wipro's Consumer Goods business for B2B and B2C organizations provides products and services that:
- Transition your local legacy applications to global enterprise packages
- Use domain-specific enterprise architecture to manage the complete lifecycle of applications across ERP, CRM and SCM through a unique Flex model
- Gain additional expertise in process consulting, implementation and application support
- Leverage global delivery centers to optimize system maintenance and support costs
Our team of technology, process and Agribusiness experts ensures delivery excellence through a right mix of a process-driven approach and best-in-class tools. We are enterprise service partners to some of the largest global Agribusiness companies and have delivered year-on-year cost savings of up to 25% in global application support and maintenance services.
Wipro's Agribusiness Offerings
Our Agribusiness services use a range of technologies such as Enterprise ERP/CRM (SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics), Commodities Trading and Risk Management technologies (Openlink, Triplepoint, Allegro, etc.), and Supply Chain Solutions (Siebel, SFDC, i2, Ariba and Manugistics) to deliver successful business projects.
Our Application Services include:
Agribusiness Value Chain Services
- Trading and Risk Management Optimization
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse Management
Business to Business
- Wipro ENCORE - a B2B and B2C ecommerce platform customized to meet your business needs
Our Strategic Business Functions include
- Supply Chain Analytics and Executive Decision Support Systems
- Enterprise Mobility
- Plant Automation and sustainable eco energy practices