Wipro’s Business Process Services aim to take on traditional delivery models and bring about transformation through next generation tools and solutions to standardize, simplify and optimize existing business environment. These services enable you to focus on their core business while Wipro provides non – core and peripheral functions through its in-depth cross industry knowledge and skilled human resources.
How Wipro Helps
Wipro provides customized BPS offerings translating into the most flexible and cost effective services of the highest quality across the Maintain Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Value Chain, Customer Relationship Management, Back Office Transaction Processing, Corporate Functions and industry-specific solutions.
Our solutions have enabled some of the leading Airline companies achieve:
- Reduction in the total cost of ownership by 15-30%
- Improved end customer satisfaction levels by up to 20% across the life of the engagement
Our integrated solution approach and support in continuous improvement and business transformation provides enhanced value to organizations over the entire relationship lifecycle in a phased manner through process standardization, simplification and optimization. This has been possible through our innovative use of Six Sigma and Lean methodologies to create strong stakeholder values.
MRO - Operation Support
OEMs, end-customers and MRO vendors constantly seek to stay ahead of competition by improving their operational performance. We enable this by offering:
- Product conceptualization and product engineering
- Robust SLAs that cover schedule, productivity and product/process quality
- Established ecosystem of partners comprising of tool vendors, IPs, training systems, research and manufacturing
Our solution addresses aircraft dispatch reliability and availability, and reduction of Aircraft on Ground (AOG) time. We help improve the operational efficiency of the value chain and reduce the MRO. Our fleet and engine experience includes:
- Heavy Aircrafts Boeing 737, 747,757, 777 Series, Airbus A310, A320, A330 Series, Embraer 170, 175, ATRs, Bombardier
- Light Aircrafts Cessna 150, HT-2, Beechcraft
- Engines Pratt & Whitney: all variants, CFM56, IAE:V2500, GE: CF34-8 variants, GE90, CF6, Rolls Royce: Trent variant, Lycoming