Wipro commands a strong presence in the German markets and has been helping its clients “Do Business Better” for a decade, having partnered with a gamut of companies operating in Germany in their business transformation. Our deep knowledge about the German market dynamics combined with our global business experience, operational capabilities and expertise in diverse technologies makes us the partner of choice for companies that seek cutting-edge solutions and support services for global operations. We have invested considerably in localizing capability around technology, business process and project management, with a team which has deep experience of working with German Industry.
Today, we serve more than 15 global customers across diverse industry segments such as Manufacturing, Banking, Retail, Telecom, Energy, and Utilities.
Our presence in Germany
- Headquarters in Cologne.
- Sales offices in Frankfurt, Munich, Cologne, and Meerbusch.
- Development Centers in Munich, Meerbusch, Nuremberg, and Cologne.
Our differentiators in German market place
With extensive knowledge of German business operations, Wipro has created solutions for clients to capture business opportunities and at the same time enable their enterprises to become profitable, agile, and smart. Over the years, Wipro has differentiated in the market place in many ways with the key highlights being our:
- Best in class industry solutions, technology assets, and business processes.
- Established global delivery network for quality, speed and lower costs.
- Strong partnership with global software vendors.
- Established Infrastructure capabilities including Datacenter near Dusseldorf to provide full breadth of outsourcing solutions.
Our key Enablers in Germany
- Differentiated client engagement; Differentiation at the Front through industry and client insight
- Deep industry insights; Uncovering key characteristics of industries and offering unique solutions
- Simplification of Delivery; Delivery models targeting faster, efficient and business aligned KPI’s
- Innovation network; Engage, retain, develop for enabling transformation. Investment in next gen technologies
- Strategic partnerships with 360 deg relationship; Collaborative offerings and innovation with product partners
- Culture; Collaboration with customers; employees; partners and community
Our strategic initiatives:
Wipro invested 15 million Euros in a Data Center in Meerbusch. In July 2010, Wipro acquired Citibank's data center in Meerbusch. This acquisition provided Wipro with an onshore datacenter capability in Europe, enabling it to offer full range of IT infrastructure management services to its European clients.
Our key Strategic Alliances
EMC, Microsoft, SAP, Oracle, Cisco