Extend and Optimize Enterprise Product Lifecycle Management Systems
Powered by Microsoft
Successful product lifecycle management (PLM) requires external partners and the integration of non-engineering resources into the support and decision making processes. Information required to support these PLM processes is generally stored in a number of disparate systems across the enterprise such as Program Management (PMO), Product Data Management (PDM), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
Microsoft and Wipro have joined to create a single collaborative platform solution based on Microsoft Sharepoint and Unified Communications that can be used across the enterprise. This platform aggregates product-lifecycle-related information, provides workflow capabilities, and offers collaboration and unified communications tools to speed decision making, enhance cross-functional collaboration, reduce product and process costs, and increase business agility.
Elements of the Microsoft-Wipro offering include:
- Microsoft Infrastructure for Product Lifecycle Management
- Assistance with the implementation of PLM solutions on a Microsoft platform (Siemens Teamcenter, ENOVIA MatrixOne, PTC Windchill)
- Support for PLM Infrastructure migration to a Microsoft stack
- Optimize and Extend Product Lifecycle Management Solution
- Extending/integrating Siemens Teamcenter Community, PTC Windchill Product Point and ENOVIA 3D Live with Microsoft solutions
- Developing a secure, rich collaboration platform (team workspaces, workflow, IP protection, content management, social computing)
- Integrating dynamic, global communications (voice/video, instant messaging, web conferencing, presence)
- Integrating business intelligence (product/project reporting, analytics, dashboards)
- Application development (ALM , web technologies)
- Integrating Microsoft Office into the solution platform (Office Business Applications – OBA)
- Integrating data or providing user access across business systems (SCM, ERP, CRM)